Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, August 20, 2013 at 2:12pm.
For each graph, find (a)AB to the nearest tenth and (b)the coordinates of the midpoint of AB.
1. Coordinates are A(-9, -6) B(6,6)
D=10.77 midpoint= (3,-4)
3. A(0,3) B(-2,-2)
D=5.4 Midpoint= (-1,0.5)
Geometry; ck answers? - bobpursley, Tuesday, August 20, 2013 at 2:23pm
a. Midpoint has to be in negative x retio, and y has to be zero. length to nearest tenth is not 19.
b. good midpoint, but length is is the sqrt(164) check that. notice you did NOT put the length to nearest tenth, (and it is wrong anyway)
c. Midpoint ok, length correct.
Geometry; Check answers? - Unknown, Tuesday, August 20, 2013 at 2:28pm
Wait. How do I correct 1 and 2?
Geometry; Check answers? - Unknown, Tuesday, August 20, 2013 at 2:44pm
I did correct #1. It's (-1.5,0) but, I still don't know the length. Can you help?
#2. How do I put it in correct form?
Geometry; Check answers? - kimberly raso, Thursday, August 22, 2013 at 5:55pm
copy triangle CAN shown at the right. use your procrator to find the angle bisector <A. Label the point where it crosses CN point Y. use your ruler to find the midpoint of CN and label it D. are D and Y the same point?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- geometry - in triangle GHJ, K(2,3) is the midpoint of GH, L(4,1) is the midpoint...
- geometry - in triangle GHJ, k(2,3) is the midpoint of GH, l(4,1) is the midpoint...
- Geometry, Help - Help? I'm stuck. For each graph, find (a)AB to the nearest ...
- geometry - In triangle DEF, A(2,3) is the midpoint of DE, B(4,1) is the midpoint...
- Geometry - The midpoint of line segment AB is (1,2). The coordinates of A are (-...
- geometry - question is: find the coordinates of midpoint P of line BC. Calculate...
- geometry - One endpoint and the midpoint of a segment are given. Find the ...
- Geometry - The midpoint of UV is (5, -11). The coordinates of one endpoint are U...
- Algebra: Check please - 1. Find the distance between the pair of points. Round ...
- finding midpoint - the midpoint formula is x1 + x2 divided by 2, y1 + y2 divided...