Posted by Studious on Monday, August 19, 2013 at 6:55pm.
can you help me with these questions and show me how to solve them??? PLEASE
can you double check my answers.
Your finance text book sold 49,000 copies in its first year. The publishing company expects the sales to grow at a rate of 21.0 percent for the next three years, and by 13.0 percent in the fourth year. Calculate the total number of copies that the publisher expects to sell in year 3 and 4. (If you solve this problem with algebra round intermediate calculations to 6 decimal places, in all cases round your final answers to the nearest whole number.)
Number of copies sold after 3 years?
Number of copies sold in the fourth year?
Find the present value of $2,500 under each of the following rates and periods. (If you solve this problem with algebra round intermediate calculations to 6 decimal places, in all cases round your final answer to the nearest penny.)
a.8.9 percent compounded monthly for five years.
b.6.6 percent compounded quarterly for eight years.
c.4.3 percent compounded daily for four years.
d.5.7 percent compounded continuously for three years.
Trigen Corp. management will invest cash flows of $772,380, $776,008, $982,094, $818,400, $1,239,644, and $1,617,848 in research and development over the next six years. If the appropriate interest rate is 9.56 percent, what is the future value of these investment cash flows six years from today? (Round answer to 2 decimal places, e.g. 15.25.)
You wrote a piece of software that does a better job of allowing computers to network than any other program designed for this purpose. A large networking company wants to incorporate your software into their systems and is offering to pay you $502,000 today, plus $502,000 at the end of each of the following six years for permission to do this. If the appropriate interest rate is 6 percent, what is the present value of the cash flow stream that the company is offering you? (Round answer to the nearest whole dollar, e.g. 5,275.)
Barbara is considering investing in a stock and is aware that the return on that investment is particularly sensitive to how the economy is performing. Her analysis suggests that four states of the economy can affect the return on the investment. Using the table of returns and probabilities below, find
Boom 0.7 25.00%
Good 0.1 15.00%
Level 0.1 10.00%
Slump 0.1 -5.00%
What is the expected return on Barbara’s investment? (Round answer to 3 decimal places, e.g. 0.076.)
Trevor Price bought 10-year bonds issued by Harvest Foods five years ago for $976.42. The bonds make semiannual coupon payments at a rate of 8.4 percent. If the current price of the bonds is $1,014.85, what is the yield that Trevor would earn by selling the bonds today? (Round intermediate calculations to 4 decimal places, e.g. 1.2514 and final answer to 2 decimal places, e.g. 15.25%.)
Effective annual yield ____%
The First Bank of Ellicott City has issued perpetual preferred stock with a $100 par value. The bank pays a quarterly dividend of $1.65 on this stock. What is the current price of this preferred stock given a required rate of return of 10.0 percent? (Round answer to 2 decimal places, e.g. 15.25.)
Current price $66.00
- math (finance) - umeed, Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:33pm
$66 is for what?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- corporate finance - Your finance text book sold 45,500 copies in its first year...
- finance - Your finance text book sold 49,500 copies in its first year. The ...
- finance - your finance text book sold 47,500 copies in the 1st year the ...
- Math (Finance) - can you help me with these questions and show me how to solve ...
- Finance - Can you please show me how to solve these questions? Can you double ...
- math variation ques - The price, $C, of printing n copies of a book is partly ...
- math - The cost of printing the first fifteen hundred copies of a book is $1500...
- Algrbra - A certain paperback sells for $12. The author is paid royalties of 11...
- Business Algebra - I need to know the formula for these questions and just how ...
- Math - Can someone please check my answers below for accurateness? The ...