Posted by Bryce on Monday, August 19, 2013 at 5:51pm.
Can someone please give me five or four basic/beginner sentences that contain plural and singular words so I can translate them and you see if they are right?
I have a test over grammar tomorrow,
I can do sentences like:
The girls were running through the fields. etc
Beginner latin - Writeacher, Monday, August 19, 2013 at 6:19pm
Puer cum nautibus ambulat.
Puellae rosas pulchras in provinciā vident.
Filiī agricolae ad oppidum ambulabant.
Filia misera patrem suum videbat.
I have no idea what vocabulary or declensions or conjugations you've learned yet. These may be too easy.
Beginner latin - Bryce, Monday, August 19, 2013 at 7:37pm
Those are actually way to hard! Thanks though!:)
Beginner latin - Writeacher, Monday, August 19, 2013 at 10:02pm
Translations ... these are very early (lesson 1 or 2 level in most textbooks):
The boy is walking with the sailors.
The girls see beautiful roses in the province.
The sons of the farmer were walking to town.
The unhappy daughter was looking at (seeing) her father.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Latin Practice - Can someone give me some singular to plural and plural to ...
- Latin Practice - Will you please give me extremely basic sentences that I have ...
- Latin 1 Infinitives - Can someone please give me basic sentences to translate ...
- Latin Practice - Can you give me some basic sentences that I can turn masculine ...
- stocks - Hi, I would like to invest in stocks or have a diversified portofolio...
- English - 1. None of the guests (has, have) left. 2. Each of these apples (is, ...
- English - What are the rules for possessives and plurals when it comes to names...
- English - 1. Complete the sentences by using the words in the parenthesis. 2. ...
- Latin - Do these make sense for beginner sentences? Umbra terret Puellam The ...
- English ASAP Please - Which one of the following sentences demostates correct ...