Posted by tejaswi on Monday, August 19, 2013 at 6:35am.
- maths - Ankur, Monday, August 19, 2013 at 9:42am
- maths - Reiny, Monday, August 19, 2013 at 10:21am
after successful factoring, we should only see one term
The above answer contains 3 terms, so it is not factored completely.
In the given question, the 4yz messes everything.
The expression cannot be factored.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Maths - How to do factorise ? What is Factorise ? Give me some examples ,please...
- Maths - Factorise 3a-27
- Maths - Factorise X^2 - y^2 - 2x + 2y
- maths - factorise: a.) (a-b)^3+(b-c)^3+(c-a)^3
- maths - factorise: a) 4(x-y)^2-12(x-y)(x+y)+9(x+y)^2 b) (a-b)^3+(b-c)^3+(c-a)^3
- maths - factorise a^7+ab^6
- Maths - Factorise x^2+y^2
- maths - factorise: d2 + 2d + 1 - e2
- maths - factorise fully 2(x+y)-t(x+y)
- maths - factorise ? a(a+b)^2 - 2ab(a+b)