Posted by _Unknown on Saturday, August 17, 2013 at 1:19pm.
2.What factors led to Robespierre becoming a dictator?
World history - Ms. Sue, Saturday, August 17, 2013 at 1:43pm
World history - _Unknown, Saturday, August 17, 2013 at 2:04pm
2.What factors led to Robespierre becoming a dictator? Robespierre became dictator out of many reasons. He wasn't suppose to become a dictator it just happened. Louis and his wife caused so much damage to their people. Their people were left with nothing. Robespierre became leader because he was great at making speeches and always impressed! He was one of the Jacobin leaders and was well known.He was able to wipe out all of Frances past.
World history - Ms. Sue, Saturday, August 17, 2013 at 2:26pm
World history - _Unknown, Saturday, August 17, 2013 at 2:29pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- WorldHistory - What factors led to Robespierre becoming a dictator? Beginning ...
- Honors World History - Answers: -Why is it fair to day France was more "...
- world history - List 5 factors that led Europeans to explore the New world
- amrican history - what were the factors that led to world war 1
- u s history - what factors led to western expansion at the the? what other ...
- world history - following world war 2 what factors led to Japan's economic ...
- WORLD HISTORY - WHY IS IT SIGNIFICANT THAT OCTAVIAN DID NOT TAKE THE TITLE OF ...
- AP European History - What were the factors responsible for western europe's ...
- please help asap - can u help and give me feedback please Literary Analysis of ...
- english - i need help checking this paper can you please give me feedback ...