Posted by Carlos on Wednesday, August 14, 2013 at 10:36am.
I need help writing 2 paragraphs for one of the below.
-a job report
-your most unforgettable character
-an analysis of the causes for some phenomenon or event
-the consequences of a new discovery or event
- English - Writeacher, Wednesday, August 14, 2013 at 10:48am
- English - Carlos, Wednesday, August 14, 2013 at 10:49am
-A job report.
- English - Writeacher, Wednesday, August 14, 2013 at 10:54am
Are you supposed to be reporting on doing a particular job or career?
Are you supposed to be reporting on the process and completion of a project or task in your job?
Get specific. You can't even start brainstorming until you understand what "a job report" means.
- English - Writeacher, Wednesday, August 14, 2013 at 2:41pm
Frankly, I'd have chosen "the consequences of a new discovery or event."
A new event in my life when I was 15 was when my family moved from a large suburb to a small town. I did NOT want to move away from all my friends, and I certainly didn't want to have to adjust to a new school when I was halfway through high school! I thought it would be the end of the world.
What I slowly discovered, however, was that I was able to make even more friends (some really close friends), and had better teachers and a better counselor in the new school. I had better guidance regarding courses to take and colleges to apply to.
Was all that just chance? Probably. But what I expected and what actually happened were very different, almost opposites!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - I need help with this please. Write two compositions. To help you get...
- English - Write two compositions. To help you get started, you can choose to ...
- English - when one assumes that when one event follows another in time, that the...
- Statistics - One event A is _________________ of another event B if the ...
- Business Communication - If the purpose of your message is to ask local ...
- Tecnology Discovery - I Need a current event in technology discovery
- English - INSERTS COMMA'S AS NEEDED IN THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPHS: I'm telllling ...
- math - Canada, venezuela, kenya, france and new zealand, are qualified to ...
- finance - Entrepreneur Edward is planning to open a business selling ice cream. ...
- probability - In this problem, you are given descriptions in words of certain ...