Posted by Tomas on Thursday, August 8, 2013 at 9:31pm.
The total saving in purchasing 30 13-cent lollipops for a class party at a reduced rate of $1.38 per dozen is:
not just answer
- math help - Ms. Sue, Thursday, August 8, 2013 at 9:39pm
(30 * 0.13) - (1.38 * 2.5) = ?
- math help - Tomas, Thursday, August 8, 2013 at 9:41pm
- math help - Ms. Sue, Thursday, August 8, 2013 at 9:42pm
- math help - Tomas, Thursday, August 8, 2013 at 9:44pm
what is 2.5 comefrom
- math help - Ms. Sue, Thursday, August 8, 2013 at 9:45pm
30 = 2.5 dozen
- math help - Tomas, Thursday, August 8, 2013 at 9:47pm
I understand now, thank you
- math help - Ms. Sue, Thursday, August 8, 2013 at 9:53pm
:-) You're welcome.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - For a wedding, Shereda bought several dozen roses and several dozen ...
- Math - Marian bought 17 dozen cookies for a school party. THe price of the ...
- MATH PLEASE - Miday Quong is buying bagels for her coworkers. She buys a dozen ...
- Math - I have a question: How would you solve this? a dozen dozen apples at half...
- math - A vendor bought 10 dozen eggs at the rate of Rs 22 per dozen. Six of the ...
- math - I bought 12 dozens of eggs at Rs 7.20 per dozen .Eighteen eggs were ...
- Economics - The formula given was: (real rate of interest) = (nominal rate of ...
- 4th grade math - Mary purchased incredients needed to cookies. a table shows the...
- Calculus - 1) A telephone company has 10,000 phones in a certain city where the ...
- math - Michael has a total of $2000 on deposit with two saving institutions. One...