Posted by susue on Wednesday, August 7, 2013 at 4:53pm.
mr.ames is married and has two children.he abuses alcohol.a family therapist would classify mr ames family as have a sick family pattern of a ?
b.2nd class family
my answer is d
- children who require special treatment - susue, Wednesday, August 7, 2013 at 4:57pm
in the text is say s the following
weak father_mother wears the trousers leaving the children confused about reactions to authority figures
malevolent mother-mother(unstable)undermines childrens confused security by conflicting messages
2nd class family-parents remain attached to their original families.unable to the children a family identity
soluble dad- alcoholic parents often create havoc among the children
- children who require special treatment - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, August 7, 2013 at 4:58pm
I've never heard of a soluble person.
We don't have enough information to classify this family.
- children who require special treatment - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, August 7, 2013 at 5:01pm
How do we know that a weak father means a strong mother?
Malevolent means bad, evil. The text hasn't based this description on solid facts.
Second class family could have more than one meaning.
Get a new text!!
- children who require special treatment - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, August 7, 2013 at 11:03pm
What is the name of the textbook, and who is the author?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - how do i determine how many people are in a family including mom and dad ...
- math - If 1/3 of a family is female children and 1/2 of a family is male ...
- bayside hs - One genetic disease was tested positive in both parents of one ...
- Cultural Diversity - Can you help with this question? Which of these scenarios ...
- HEALTH PLZ ITS OVERDUE - 1. The type of family structure that has a biological ...
- Probability - We are given the following statistics about the number of ...
- probability - PROBLEM 7: SAMPLING FAMILIES (3 points possible) We are given the ...
- math - Suppose that China’s population policy is modified so that every family ...
- Probability - We are given the following statistics about the number of children...
- English expression - How many are there in Mi-na's family? There are five in her...