Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, August 6, 2013 at 7:53pm.
1. When a preschool child experiences fear, the best way for a teacher to help is by
A. removing or reducing the cause of fear.
B. distracting the child by giving them something to do.
C. isolating the child in another room.
D. telling the child not to cry.
2. By what age should a child be beginning to walk like an adult and skip using alternate feet?
SOCIAL SKILLS AND MOTOR DEVELOPMENT - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 6, 2013 at 8:00pm
1, The cause of the fear should be considered. Either A or B could be appropriate.
2. A. Skipping has traditionally been part of the kindergarten activities.
SOCIAL SKILLS AND MOTOR DEVELOPMENT - Cailyn, Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 9:44am
Either A or B.. I would recommend b because it distracts the child from the fear.. Causing them to forget about it.. And 4-5 would be a great age(:
SOCIAL SKILLS AND MOTOR DEVELOPMENT - cool, Friday, July 11, 2014 at 1:14pm
for number 1 its b
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- child care - When a preschool child experiences sadness, the best way for a ...
- ece - On the Child Development Checklist, you've checked the item "Spends time ...
- elective: contemporary child day care - A child's development is affected most ...
- Contemporary Child Day Care - Research shows that the ______ is an important ...
- Child Care - 1. The interaction between a child's biological makeup and the ...
- Early Child Ed. - Would you mind please, checking these questions and my answers...
- Foundation of a Healthy Lifestyle - When a child demonstrates an inability to ...
- child development (answer included) - Consider the developmental age groups of ...
- child development - Teachers collect written information about a child for the ...
- The Teacher Aide in Early Childhood Education Prog - Could you please help 2. ...