Posted by Nicole on Sunday, August 4, 2013 at 11:51am.
chris put $1,500 in a savings account at an annual interest rate of 5%. If chris does not deposit or withdraw any money, what is the amount of interest chris will earn the first year her money is in the savings account? use the formula i=prt
math - Ms. Sue, Sunday, August 4, 2013 at 12:12pm
What don't you understand about this problem?
math - Nicole, Sunday, August 4, 2013 at 12:20pm
how do you solve this question?
math - Ms. Sue, Sunday, August 4, 2013 at 12:23pm
Plug the numbers into the formula.
math - Nicole, Sunday, August 4, 2013 at 12:32pm
time= 1 year
math - Ms. Sue, Sunday, August 4, 2013 at 12:51pm
Principal = 1500
Rate = 0.05
Time = 1
math - Nicole, Wednesday, August 7, 2013 at 2:17pm
From there on what's the next step?
math - Nicole, Wednesday, August 7, 2013 at 4:09pm
Is that's the answer?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - If you deposit P dollars into a bank account paying an annual interest ...
- Algebra - I really need your help in solving this problem. I really appreciate ...
- Math help - Samantha finds a bank, Star Bank, which offers a CD account with a 2...
- magh - suppose you put money into teo different bank accounts. In account #1 you...
- pre algebra - At the beginning of the year 2000, Bob put $100 in a savings ...
- Math - After getting approval to do additional fundraising Chris and Lacey ...
- Engineering Econonmy - You decide to open an IRS-approved retirement account at ...
- math - Samantha opened a savings account and deposited some money into the ...
- Math - (a) Themba wants to deposit a sum of money into a savings account so that...
- Math - chris wants to buy a cell phone that costs $215.00. his parents say chris...