Posted by Celest on Wednesday, July 31, 2013 at 4:14pm.
The sum of 5x^2 + x and -2x^2 - 3x - 1 ?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Pre-Algebra - What is the sum of 5/6+2/3? A)1 1/3 B)1 1/2 C)1 2/3 D)1 3/4
- Pre-Algebra - The sum of a number and 3, multiplied by the sum of the number and...
- Pre-Algebra - the sum of a number and 14.5
- pre-algebra - In a number square, the sum of the numbers in each row, column, ...
- pre-algebra - What is the valuve of the sum of 1+3+5+7+9+11 ...+ 1997 +1999 ?
- Pre-Algebra - Three times the sum of a number and is 5 at least 26.
- Pre-Algebra - Write an expression for the model. Find the sum. A. 2 + 3; 5 B. 2...
- pre-algebra - Difference and sum of cubes; please help me solve this problem; 8t...
- math - Pre Algebra Questions Sketch a model and obtain the sum. 3 + (-7)
- pre algebra - find the sum of the measures of the interior angles of an octagon