Posted by sarah on Saturday, July 27, 2013 at 6:40am.
complete the pattern : 1/2 , 3/4 , 1 , 4 , 4 , 4
math - Steve, Saturday, July 27, 2013 at 3:17pm
What do you mean by "complete the pattern"? Does it end somewhere?
This is the second time you have posted a bizarre sequence which changes for a few terms and then ends up with 4,4,4.
Kinda useless, if you ask me.
I assert that the next number is 32.
Can you prove me wrong?
math - sarah, Sunday, July 28, 2013 at 1:55am
sorry,i 'm not understand the number 4,4,4 either
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Help, I can't find the pattern rule for this sequence(eg. -6,-3,2,9,18 ...
- math - Describe a pattern you could use to complete the following grid and then ...
- Math - describe the pattern you could use to complete the following grid, and ...
- Math - Study the number pattern in the table below and complete 2^3 (0x3^2)+(3x2...
- math - List the terms that complete a possible pattern in each of the following ...
- english - Which pattern is most effective to deliver a persuasive message when ...
- math - Complete the pattern 82,71,60,?,?
- math - Complete the pattern 4,13,22,?, ?
- math - complete the pattern:50,20,8,4,4,4.
- math - complete the pattern:1,2/3,4/9,4,4,4