Posted by Noami on Thursday, July 25, 2013 at 3:20pm.
When a trial has not jury but rather only a judge hearing and deciding the case, this is called a _______________________. (Like Judge Judy)
government - Ms. Sue, Thursday, July 25, 2013 at 3:38pm
What are your choices?
I'll be glad to check your answer.
government - Noami, Thursday, July 25, 2013 at 3:41pm
It's a fill in question
the teacher didn't give me answer choices :(
government - Ms. Sue, Thursday, July 25, 2013 at 3:42pm
Check your book, please.
government - Ms. Sue, Thursday, July 25, 2013 at 3:43pm
government - Noami, Thursday, July 25, 2013 at 3:47pm
i don't have a government text book
i wonder if the answer is grand jury?
government - Ms. Sue, Thursday, July 25, 2013 at 4:26pm
Check the link above.
government - Alex, Friday, July 17, 2015 at 1:57pm
Ms sue,,,,, why don't you ever just give us the answer. You're wasting your time and all of ours. We don't have textbooks for online classes.
government - Alex 2, Saturday, July 18, 2015 at 4:44pm
I agree with Alex 1.
government - Jesus, Wednesday, June 29, 2016 at 2:21pm
It's bench trial you guys. She did give you the answer. smh
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Health/Law - Which one is True Please check my answer thanks :) In jury trials...
- American Government - A woman is asked to serve on a jury. Instead of hearing ...
- legal research and writing - review the sentences and determine which one is ...
- law - Review the sentence and determine which is correct. 1(a). The judge ...
- government - in a criminal trial in california, the verdict is decided by a. a ...
- English - 1. He called the judge. 2. He shout to the judge. 3. He made a phone ...
- government - The Missouri Plan calls for the governor to appoint all the judges ...
- English - Posted by rfvv on Friday, October 26, 2012 at 9:20pm. 1. He called the...
- Government - How is a court case played out? As in, first then Judge is ...
- CJ -- proofread please - The federal criminal pretrial process begins with the ...