Posted by Carlos on Thursday, July 25, 2013 at 11:29am.
Need Help.Please and Thanks.
Read each of the following topic sentences, create your own topic sentence that expresses something about your particular opinion on the subject.
Topic sentence provided: When I have free time, I like to relax with a good movie or book.
Author's opinion on subject: In my free time, I like to engage in physical activities.
1.Traveling by airplane is more convenient and often safer than driving on major highways.
2.Economics is one of the most exciting of the practical fields offered at my school.
3.When I am hungry, I enjoy cooking an elaborate meal for myself.
4.There are three reasons why fall is my favorite season.
5.Plants require water, sunlight, and carbon dioxide to live.
- English - Ms. Sue, Thursday, July 25, 2013 at 11:33am
1. I prefer to travel on major highways so that I can see the scenery and stop when I want.
I'll be glad to check your sentences for the other prompts.
- english - Carlos, Thursday, July 25, 2013 at 11:42am
2.I think economics is one of the most boring subjects at my school.
Thats all I can think of for that sentence.
- English - Ms. Sue, Thursday, July 25, 2013 at 11:46am
That's good, but you can omit "I think."
- english - Carlos, Thursday, July 25, 2013 at 11:55am
4.To me summer is my favorite season, because of summer vacation.
- English - Ms. Sue, Thursday, July 25, 2013 at 12:12pm
Good. Omit "To me".
- english - Carlos, Tuesday, July 30, 2013 at 9:18am
I am done with everyone but #5. I need help with that one.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- english - Need Help.Please and Thanks. Read each of the following topic ...
- English - to JJ - If my thesis is Social networking is a powerfull force in ...
- Com/155 - This week, you were asked to review the Topic Sentence section in the ...
- english - Using the topic of home ownership versus leasing, identify a topic and...
- Business Communications - Can some please tell me if the following few sentences...
- identify sentences - 1. Reading is essential for becoming a savvy member of one'...
- English - In a total of 200 words, write two paragraphs with about how interest...
- English - Need help please. For the following exercise, choose a topic, and then...
- writing - Write one topic sentence for your Week Nine essay and explain the ...
- English 2b - What is the definition of a hook? a. a topic sentence that states ...