Posted by Brenna on Wednesday, July 24, 2013 at 7:04pm.
4. Which of the following is not a reason why an early childhood teacher would choose to use a virtual field
trip over live, hands-on experience?
A. The teacher doesn't like leaving the classroom.
B. The location is too far away.
C. The actual trip would be too expensive.
D. It wouldn't be safe to take the children to a particular place.
5. Which of the following statements about children and computers is incorrect?
A. A child can't use a computer as a learning tool until he or she is able to read.
B. Some day care providers begin computer-assisted instruction with children as young as two years old.
C. Today, many children begin using computers in preschool or day care.
D. When they're using computers, children can control the speed and level at which they work.
7. Which of the following statements about children and computers is incorrect?
A. To be effective, a child's computer learning experiences must be planned and supervised.
B. At a day care center, computer time should be scheduled like any other activity.
C. During children's first computer sessions, it's best to let them turn on the computer and start software programs themselves.
D. A good time to have young toddlers work on computers is after they've taken a nap.
13. Which of the following statements about children and computers is correct?
A. Children who are introduced to computers at a very young age will be better prepared for school in the future.
B. Parents are seldom willing to pay more for their child to attend day care centers that provide computer-assisted instruction.
C. Computers are generally too expensive for most day care centers to afford.
D. Today, very few educators and teachers are full supporters of computer-based learning
15. Which of the following statements is incorrect?
A. Modern children's software is self-teaching, which means it's really easy to use.
B. Most day care providers start with one, two, or three computers, and buy more when they can.
C. Many encyclopedias and dictionaries are available online and on CD-ROM.
D. It's very difficult for a novice to set up and operate a computer.
Can someone check these answer's for me.
- Child Care - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, July 24, 2013 at 7:17pm
Wow! How did you do this? All of your answers are wrong except for 15.
- Child Care - Brenna, Wednesday, July 24, 2013 at 7:21pm
Thanks for checking them reworking on them right now.
- Child Care - correction - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, July 24, 2013 at 8:16pm
I think your answer to 4 is correct. I misread the question. (Darn these negative questions!)
- Child Care - Brenna, Thursday, July 25, 2013 at 9:23am
The answer 's to
Are these answer's correct
- Child Care - Ms. Sue, Thursday, July 25, 2013 at 4:45pm
Yes. Your answers are correct now.
Answer this Question
- Child Care - Which of the following is not a reason why an early childhood ...
- Technology in Day Care - Which of the following is not a reason why an early ...
- CDA - Which of the following is not a reason why an early childhood teacher ...
- Early Childhood - For my early childhood education final exam/Ideas? My teacher ...
- early childhood - 1.) the best example of an embedded learning experience is a...
- edu - 7.Which one of the following conditions Fails to foster good communicative...
- Early Child Ed. - Please check these questions and my answers: 1.For children ...
- Early Child Ed. - Would you mind please, checking these questions and my answers...
- early childhood educastion - what can a teacher do to reinforce the primary ...
- Early Child Ed. - Would someone please check these questions and my answers to ...