Posted by beckylynn on Tuesday, July 23, 2013 at 7:50pm.
55. A firm maintains policies that make it difficult for parents to take time off from work to care for sick children or attend required meetings at their children’s schools. Since it is mothers, for the most part, who have these child-care responsibilities, this is an example of(S3)
b. the second shift.
c. the self-fulfilling prophecy.
d. institutional discrimination.
i think the answer is D
ETH/125 - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, July 23, 2013 at 7:53pm
ETH/125 - beckylynn, Tuesday, July 23, 2013 at 7:54pm
thank you for the reinsurance
ETH/125 - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, July 23, 2013 at 7:59pm
You're welcome. :-)
ETH/125 - mehwish, Sunday, October 27, 2013 at 12:56pm
Any police-initiated action based on race, ethnicity, or national origin rather than behavior is called
b. driving while black (DWB)
c. racial profiling
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- History - Sonya writes an essay about children in the early 1800s: Children in ...
- History Pls help me - Sonya writes an essay about children in the early 1800s: ...
- Early Childhood Education - The purpose of evaluating children in a day care ...
- Childcare - which one of the following most typifies what teachers should ask ...
- Child Care - 4. Which of the following is not a reason why an early childhood ...
- English - Please give me some suggestions on how I can improve this. Thanks. Why...
- maths - At a fun fair, each mother there had brought 2 children. At the end of ...
- Parents, Finances, and School-Age Children - More communities are addressing the...
- English - 10. In “Orphans Give Indian Couple Will to Live,” the Paramesvarans ...
- Math - If the ratio of children to parents is 3 to 2 which of these shows ...