June 29, 2016
Post a New Question
Tuesday, July 23, 2013
A method in which children must see and touch objects in order to learn about them is called
A. concrete learning.
B. hand-eye coordination.
C. active learning.
My answer is A can some check my answer
Child Care -
, Tuesday, July 23, 2013 at 10:45am
a is correct
Child Care -
, Tuesday, July 23, 2013 at 10:52am
Answer This Question
computers in day care
- a method in which children must see and touch objects in...
child care management
- A teaching method that uses computers to help children ...
how children learn(someone please check)
- What do constructivist educators ...
- 4. Which of the following is not a reason why an early childhood ...
- Which of the following is correct about learning strategies...
Early Child Ed.
- Cn you help me with this question? Which would be the best ...
How Children learn
- I have most of these answered already. I want to see if I ...
- The type of learning that is involved in predator/prey ...
How Children Learn
- 1. Which of the following is an essential ingredient of ...
Home School. PLEASE HELP ME!!
- Once again i didnt get a book so im having ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help