Posted by Mary on Monday, July 22, 2013 at 10:41pm.
What are some things to create in a community that would be good to have?
(I would appreciate it if you gave me a list of different places that I can choose from)
- Ideas - Ms. Sue, Monday, July 22, 2013 at 10:54pm
Which of these definitions of community do you mean?
- Ideas - Mary, Monday, July 22, 2013 at 11:05pm
The first definition
- Ideas - Ms. Sue, Monday, July 22, 2013 at 11:11pm
"a social group of any size whose members reside in a specific locality, share government, and often have a common cultural and historical heritage."
This community needs
perhaps public transportation
- Ideas - Writeacher, Tuesday, July 23, 2013 at 12:08am
Such a community also needs access to medical facilities ... both normal (general or family practice) and emergency facilities,
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Journalsim - ples help me with this. i am tkaing journalism and i am writing an ...
- Early Childhood - For my early childhood education final exam/Ideas? My teacher ...
- senior project - How can I do a good senior project about obesity in america? ...
- English - This is my essay topic: If I could delay going to college for one year...
- history - choose one problem in your community that troubles you--for exampple, ...
- Preschool dilemma - Hi, I am a new preschool teacher and would like some ideas ...
- language - what would be a good conclusion to my paper on non-material things. ...
- Literature (If considered that) - I need ideas for this question I have no idea ...
- art - does anyone have any ideas for the following project? i have to create ...
- cultural diversity - I actually am just looking for any ideas on multicultural ...