Posted by tyneisha on Thursday, July 18, 2013 at 1:09pm.
what I got was x=4 but I really think I calculated wrong. Can you show me the step by step process please?
- alg2 check? - Steve, Thursday, July 18, 2013 at 1:13pm
first off, did you check to see whether x=4 fits the equation?
2(4)+2(4+3) =?= 2(4+7)
8 + 14 =?= 22
yes, so your answer is correct
2x+2x+6 = 2x+14
4x+6 = 2x+14
2x = 8
x = 4
Looks like you nailed it.
- alg2 check? - Ms. Sue, Thursday, July 18, 2013 at 1:15pm
2x + 2x + 6 = 2x + 14
4x + 6 = 2x + 14
2x = 8
x = 4
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra 1--Step-by-Step - Can someone show me how to solve these step-by-step? ...
- Algebra help - f(x)=x^3-4x^2-x+4 How do I find the x-intercept for this? This is...
- Algebra - Solve the system of equations and check your solution. x^2+y^2=25 x+2y...
- Pre-Calculus - Solve the system by the substitution method. Show your work. 2y...
- alg2 help - [4x/ 3y]^2 it should look like 4x over 3y in parenthesis ^2 at the ...
- Math need by 9pm cst - Solve. Please show step by step process. 5/8 x+1/16 x=11/...
- Math need by 9pm cst - Solve by elimination method. Please show step by step ...
- MATH! - plz how do you solve these?- i keep getting the wrong answer 1. 3z/2 - ...
- math - how do you solve these problems? 1.2x/3 + 1/3 - x/8= 2/3 2. 3n + 9/10 + ...
- algebra - Check whether the ordered pair is a solution to the equation x =3/4; (...