July 5, 2015
Post a New Question
Thursday, July 18, 2013
to kill a mockingbird movie analysis question.
1) how does the lack of eye contact show Mayella is lying? Why is she lying? How does this show racism?How is this significant to the film?
analysis further toward the so what factor. Thanks
, Thursday, July 18, 2013 at 12:06pm
Answer this Question
- in the book to kill a mockingbird what chapters (15-25) can i find ...
- I've been readin the book "To kill a mockingbird' I've been given this...
reading Plz Help
- in the novel "To Kill a Mockingbird", is Tom Robinson guilty...
English (Ms.Sue please answer) I did some work own
- Ok so Im thinking I will ...
- In my Communications class we are discussing how eye contact is ...
- American literature homework question: To Kill a Mockingbird? Can ...
To Kill A MockingBird ..please help.
- Hi, in to Kill A mockingbird , can you ...
- Pinocchio has a problem with lying. Everytime he lies, his ...
English(To Kill A MockingBird)
- In chapter 4 in what specific ways did Scout ...
- A poem in the 1930-1960's that relates to "How To Kill A Mockingbird"?...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.