Posted by Laura on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 at 7:31pm.
1)The study of geography includes
a)living in a dessert
c)predicting the weather
e) wearing protective clothing
2) which of the following country has no seaport
3)about how many kilometers long from north to south is Ethiopia
My answers are
- Geography - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, July 16, 2013 at 7:39pm
1 is right.
2 and 3 are wrong.
- Geography - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, July 16, 2013 at 7:45pm
I could also argue that all of the answers for # 1 are correct. Check your book.
- Geography - Laura, Tuesday, July 16, 2013 at 7:46pm
- Geography - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, July 16, 2013 at 7:54pm
3 is correct.
Check this map for 2. Do you know what a seaport is?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Geography - 15. Which of the following problems is NOT a result of Egypt's ...
- world geography - 1. Which is not a factor contributing to poverty in Africa? (1...
- world geography please check my answers - 1. Which is not a factor contributing ...
- Social Studies - 2. People living in this country, on average, make the least ...
- AP European History - What is the relationship between the study of geography ...
- geography - One result of South Korea's efforts to compete economically with ...
- Geography - need help predicting what should be done to prepare each of our two ...
- 6th grade geography, France - which african nation lies to the south of Spain, ...
- Social Studies - 1. Which is not a factor contributing to poverty in Africa? a. ...
- Geography - 7. Keeping people healthy is a challenge in Africa because a. ...