Posted by sam on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 at 4:40pm.
part a: Lucy makes pottery to sell. One week , she uses 6 3/4kg of clay next week 2 2/3 clay. HOW much does she use during 2 weeks ? part b : The clay is in blocks that weigh 12 kg. How much clay does lucy have left after using clay for 2 weeks ?
math - bobpursley, Tuesday, July 16, 2013 at 4:54pm
6 3/4+2 2/3=27/4+8/3=(27*3+8*4)/12 you do it.
math - sam, Tuesday, July 16, 2013 at 4:59pm
sorry lost, first time ever doing this. can you explain
math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, July 16, 2013 at 5:35pm
Which part haven't you done before?
math - sam, Tuesday, July 16, 2013 at 5:51pm
math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, July 16, 2013 at 6:03pm
To add fractions, they must have the same denominator. Study this site carefully.
6 3/4 + 2 2/3 = 6 9/12 + 2 8/12 = 8 17/12 = 9 5/12
math - Anonymous, Wednesday, July 17, 2013 at 8:51am
THANK YOU FOR THE SITE. WILL DEFINTELY GO OVER IT
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math Help - I am having a lot of difficulty please help. Eva wants to make two ...
- math - eva wants to make two pieces of pottery.she needs 3/5 pound of clay for ...
- Math - I am also having trouble figuring out the below: Eva wants to make two ...
- Math - Eva wants to make two pieces of pottery.She needs 3/5 pound of clay for ...
- math - eva wants to make two pieces of pottery. She needs 3/5 pound of clay for ...
- Geometry - Karen makes pottery on a pottery wheel. Today she is making vases ...
- math - Ali is making pottery. He uses 3/8 of a 2-pound bag of clay to make a set...
- Physics - A lump of clay with a mass of 5.0 ! 10-2 kg is thrown toward a wall ...
- art - My internet is down for my computer and I can only use data. I can't go ...
- Physics - A 21.1 g ball of clay is thrown horizontally at + 38.7 m/s toward a 1....