Posted by leena on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 at 2:38pm.
Fill in the spaces with the correct form of the verb in present continues tense.
Hey! Do you want to hear about what my family (do) ________ ________(1) right
now? Well, I hope you do, because I am going to tell you!
Right now, my dad (work) ________ _________ (2) outside. I can see him. He (mow)
________ _________(3) the grass. He loves my mother very much. He (always, talk)
_______ ________ ________(4) about her. He (always, do) _______ ________
_________(5) nice things for her. Right now, my dad (sing) _______ _________(6) a
song. I bet it is a song about my mom.
Now, let's look at my mom. She (cook) _______ ________(7) something in the
kitchen. It smells so good! She (put) _______ ________ (8) some kind of spices into the
pot. The pot (sit) _______ ________(9) on the stove. The water (boil) _______)
________(10) inside it. Also, something (bake) _______ ________(11) in the oven. It
(start) _______ ________(12) to turn brown. I think it is a turkey.
I also have two younger brothers. Right now they (play) _______ ________(13)with
their toys on the floor beside me. They (laugh) _______ ________(14)with one another.
They (make) _______ ________(15)a house out of blocks. The house (get) _______
________(16) taller and taller. Oh no! The house is too tall. Watch out! It (crash)
_______ ________(17) to the floor!
We are a happy family. I feel lucky to be a part of my family. Hmmm…let me
guess…you (think) _______ ________(18) about your own family now, aren't you?
- english - leena, Tuesday, July 16, 2013 at 4:03pm
i got it.....
1) is doing 2) is working 3) is mowing 4) is always talking 5) is always doing 6) is
singing 7) is cooking 8) is putting 9) is sitting 10) is boiling 11) is baking 12) is
starting 13) are playing 14) are laughing 15) are making 16) is getting 17) is
crashing 18) are thinking
- English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, July 16, 2013 at 5:04pm
- english - leena, Wednesday, July 17, 2013 at 12:05pm
it was so easy but i was confused.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English Grammar - You work hard. In this sentence, 'work' is the form of the ...
- Spanish please help - I have no idea how to do these. Will somebody please help...
- Spanish - Verb Distinction Give the correct form of the appropriate verb, saber ...
- Secondary Math - Fill in the empty spaces to complete the puzzle. In any row, ...
- English Expressions - You should not be confused by (at ) the plural form in an ...
- english help me - A). Put the verb into the correct form! (conditional ...
- Spanish: Please check answers - Please check my answers. The nswers are at the ...
- English - I needed to know if you could tell me if I have identified the proper...
- com170 - Write five sentences about the role of education in successful ...
- spainsh 2 - Provide the correct form of the conditional tense for the regular ...