Posted by Diane on Saturday, July 13, 2013 at 4:23pm.
I need someone to review my five answers. Inform me if I am correct with my choices as well as correct me if I answered any of them wrong.
1) If one wishes to become a professional counselor and has completed the educational requirements and achieved certification or licensure, what is the next step in the process? (I chose C)
A) Seek publication of one’s work in professional journals.
B)Become involved in professional organizations.
C)Continue one’s education to maintain professional credentials. ( I chose this one)
D)Mentor individuals who are entering into the field.
Under which of the following circumstances would a counselor be legally required to report information on a client? (I chose B)
A) If the client was under age 18, and acting against the wishes of a legal guardian
B) If the counselor determines that the client is in need of hospitalization ( I chose this one)
C) If the client refuses to sign a professional disclosure statement
D) If the client/counselor relationship has been terminated within the past two years.
3) Roanne is teaching a course on counseling methods at a local community college. One of her students, who also happens to be the daughter of a close friend, asks to be accepted as a client. What aspect of ethical conduct should Roanne keep in mind when deciding how to move forward? (I chose C)
A). Client welfare
B). Privileged communication
C). Dual relationships ( I chose this one)
4 What is the difference between virtue ethics and principle ethics? (I chose C)
A). Virtue ethics arise from the personal belief, principle ethics are mandated by an organization.
B). Principle ethics apply to situations, virtue ethics apply to individuals.
C). Principle ethics are obligatory ethics applying to clinical situations, virtue ethics are professional ideals. ( I chose this one)
D). Virtue ethics are practical, principle ethics are theoretical.
5. Why is confidentiality critical in counseling? (I chose C)
A). Clients often share information that is incriminating.
B). In order to build a trusting relationship, the client and the counselor need to share privileged information.
C). Clients need to be protected from the social stigma that might be associated with being in therapy. ( I chose this one)
D). In order to avoid possible problematic relationships between counselors and clients.
- Psychology - Ms. Sue, Saturday, July 13, 2013 at 4:54pm
I agree with your first four answers, but disagree with # 5.
- Psychology - Sumare, Tuesday, July 16, 2013 at 12:51am
#5.I Disagree I believe it should be B.
- Psychology - aulii, Sunday, July 21, 2013 at 5:26am
student of fortune has closed so all the users are at aceyourcollegeclasses . co m
Answer this Question
- Statistic - There are two independent multiple-choice quizzes where quiz 1 has ...
- statistic and probability - There are two independent multiple-choice quizzes ...
- Math-- Fractions-- I Desperately Need Help!! - I need help with this problem. ...
- Math - 1.2 (1+ 23.0 x 10-6/Â°C*50) Could someone solve this problem for me and ...
- world geography - the five classics, i am not sure what these are. they are ...
- Math - On a multiple choice test you guess he answers to two questions. Each ...
- Math - On a multiple-choice test you randomly guess the answers to two questions...
- Statistics - On a very short quiz, there is one multiple choice question with 5 ...
- Statistics - A test consists of 90 mulitiple choice questions, each with five ...
- probability and statistics - a multiple choice test onsists of 8 questions, each...