Posted by Kim on Thursday, July 11, 2013 at 11:09pm.
Elizabeth says duty of care is the obligation health care workers have toward patients. Randy says professional etiquette is the obligation health care workers have toward patients. Who is correct?
A. Only Randy is correct
B. Neither is correct
C. Only Elizabeth is correct
D. Both are correct
My answer A
2. Mediation is different from arbitration in that
A. mediators make binding decisions determining who is right
B. mediation is a form of ADR and arbitration isn't
C. mediators are unpaid
D. mediators don't make binding decisions determining who is right
- Law and Ethics in medicine - Kim, Thursday, July 11, 2013 at 11:25pm
my answer A
Which of the following should you not when correcting record.
A. Obliterate the error
B. Date the correction
C. Have the correction witnessed and initialed
D. Explain why the correction is being made
My answer A
4. Which of the following is true regarding consent to abortion.
A. Spouses must consent to the abortion
B. The natural father must give consent to the abortion
C. Laws in all states require a 24-hour waiting period
D. Laws on consent and abortion change frequently and vary among states
My answer is D
5. Patients have the right to copies of their own records
A. if the request is in writing
B. unless viewing the records would harm the patient
C. under circumstances
D. if the doctor has no objection
My answer C
6. Of the following , who owns the information contained within medical records
A. Owners of the facility where were made
B. Department of Health
D. Physician's assistant ,nurse, or other person making the record
My answer C
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Law and Ethics Medical - 2. Elizabeth says duty of care is the obligation health...
- Health care - 1. Wrongful death statutes create a right to collect damages for A...
- health care - I really need help with this assignment. please help me revise ...
- Healthcare Law & Ethics - why is the current health care system is in turmoil? ...
- health care - Write a 350- to 700-word paper in APA format describing two ...
- health care - What effects or potential effects do technologically based ...
- How does this sound? - Write a 350- to 700-word paper in APA format describing ...
- health - What effects or potential effects do technologically based ...
- health care - Is Telemedicine really a good way to communicate with other health...
- Hcs 490 - What effects or potential effects do technologically based ...