Posted by Anonymous on Monday, July 1, 2013 at 3:07pm.
A social psychologist asked 15 college students how many times they “fell in
love” before they were 11 years old. The numbers of times were as follows:
2, 0, 6, 0, 3, 1, 0, 4, 9, 0, 5, 6, 1, 0, 2
Make (a) a frequency table and (b) a histogram. Then (c) describe the general
shape of the distribution.
psy/315 - Ms. Sue, Monday, July 1, 2013 at 3:25pm
How would you like us to help you with this assignment?
psy/315 - PsyDAG, Wednesday, July 3, 2013 at 12:00pm
Arrange scores in order of value and tally the frequency of each score for the frequency table.
0 = 5
1 = ?
2 = ?
3 = ?
4 = ?
5 = ?
6 = ?
9 = ?
We cannot reproduce a histogram here. However, even the frequency table should give you an idea of the relative shape (normal, positively skewed, negatively skewed or bimodal).
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Statistics - A social psychologist asked 15 college students how many times they...
- psy/315 - Two boats, the Prada (Italy) and the Oracle (USA), are competing for a...
- algebra - A person is 3 times as old as aonther person but in 15 years she will ...
- age problems(please help) - A teacher has two students, one three times as old ...
- math - A. John is now 10 years older than Marcus. Three times John's age 5 years...
- math - A. A woman was 30 years old when her daughter was born.Her age is now 6 ...
- algebra - Ten years from now Tim will be twice as old as Jane was when mary was ...
- Kathie - In four years' time, a father will be three times as old as his son. ...
- algebra - in four years's time a father will be three times as old as his son. ...
- Algebra 2 - George is 5 times as old as Heather. In 4 years he will be 3 times ...