Posted by kim on Saturday, June 29, 2013 at 7:38pm.
The student in Question 5 from Module 18
decides to conduct the same study using a
within-participants design in order to control
for differences in cognitive ability. He
selects a random sample of participants and
has them study different material of equal
difficulty in both the music and no music
conditions. The data appear below. As
before, they are measured on an intervalratio
scale and are normally distributed.
Music No Music
a. What statistical test should be used to
analyze these data?
b. Identify H0 and Ha for this study.
c. Conduct the appropriate analysis.
d. Should H0 be rejected? What should the
e. If significant, compute the effect size and
f. If significant, draw a graph representing
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - The researcher in exercise 2 decides to conduct the same study using a ...
- statistics - The researcher in exercise 2 decides to conduct the same study ...
- statistics - 3. A researcher is interested in whether listening to music helps ...
- stat and research - 3. A researcher is interested in whether listening to music ...
- Statistics - To make causal inferences from observed differences between groups ...
- math - A health researcher wanted to know if there was a difference in success ...
- statistics - Conduct an ANOVA comparing participants recall will vary as a ...
- Science - I need to know what type(s) of research method this study used. In ...
- psy230 - A health researcher wanted to know if there was a difference in success...
- stats ? - A researcher investgating depression devises a study that contains the...