August 29, 2016
Post a New Question
Chemistry please help
Thursday, June 27, 2013
Compelete the following table for an ideal gas.
P= 7.74*10^3 Pa
V= 10.3 mL
I'm getting 3.20e-4, but my online homework says its wrong, what am I doing wrong?
Chemistry please help -
, Thursday, June 27, 2013 at 11:19pm
See your post above.
Answer This Question
Can someone please check my answer for chemistry
- Compelete the following ...
- Compelete the following table for an ideal gas. P= 7.74*10^3 Pa...
Chemistry problem check
- Compelete the following table for an ideal gas. P= 7....
Chemistry answer check
- What quantity of heat is required to produce 5 mol of ...
- Hi, I am getting very frustrated. I am doing an online homework for ...
Calculus (can someone please verify this?)
- Gravel is being dumped from a ...
- Which one of the following statements regarding ideal gas laws is ...
- Gas X has a density of 2.60g/L at STP. Determine the molar mass of ...
- (a) An ideal gas occupies a volume of 1.0 cm3 at 20°C and ...
- Calculate the cell potential for the following reaction as written ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help