Posted by Allison on Thursday, June 27, 2013 at 3:23pm.
1. Amendment -- gave all men the right to vote regardless of race.
2. People who believe voting is important have high political ----c-c-.
3. It is an essential part of democracy in action, for the people to ---e.
4. The age requirement to vote in the US is --.
5. An illegal tax that once interfered with one's right to vote was the -o-- tax.
6. Business owners are more likely to vote for the --p------- Party.
7. A person who is found -------y incompetent is not allowed to vote.
8. The first American voters were only white, male ---------s.
9. Any person currently in --i- cannot vote.
10. The social group that has the most influence on how you will vote is your --m---.
11. The process by which we acquire our attitudes & opinions about politics is known as political -------z-t---.
12. Courts issued court orders, or i-j--cti--, to make sure that people of color were allowed to vote.
13. Union workers are more likely to vote for the -e------ Party.
- U.S. Government - Ms. Sue, Thursday, June 27, 2013 at 3:33pm
8. property owners
The others are correct.
- U.S. Government - Allison, Thursday, June 27, 2013 at 3:45pm
& i question #8... because property owners doesn't fit in the blanks...
Ms. Sue ; Could you help me with my Economics Questions? Please?
- U.S. Government - Ms. Sue, Thursday, June 27, 2013 at 4:03pm
You may be right about 8. 11 and 12 are now correct.
I'm sorry, but I know nothing about economics.
- U.S. Government - Jeff, Thursday, July 2, 2015 at 3:37pm
The social group that has the most influence on how you vote is in your --m---.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- History - When the 23rd Amendment was passed, it gave voting rights to residents...
- government - people who believe voting is important have high political ----c-c...
- U.S. GOVERNMENT - 1)Independents are people who have strong party affiliation. A...
- Government - People who believe voting is important have high political ----c-c...
- US Government - people who believe voting is important have high political ...? ...
- History - 1)What was the most significant challenge that Miguel Trujillo had to ...
- Government (Check Answers) - 1. What is the procedure of voter identification ...
- Social STUDIES - the 15 amendment - ratified in 1870 prohibited states from ...
- History (continued) - 1. Which of the following is true in regards to the House ...
- Social Studies - How does voting, writing mails/emails, going on a talk show, ...