Posted by anna on Thursday, June 27, 2013 at 7:19am.
can you please help me to solve this task?
Complete the sentences with the correct form of the verbs in brackets.
_____________________ (go) to the gym for quite a long time and I 2
_____________________ (still wait) to
see some results. Every time I go, I 3
_____________________ (do) all the exercises I have been told to do but I
_____________________ (not notice) any real change yet. What 5
_____________________ (happen) is that I get tired
and hungry. Last week I 6
_____________________ (return) home when I suddenly 7
_____________________ (want) to
eat a pizza, so as soon as I got home, I 8
_____________________ (order) one – a big one – with everything on it. That was
not the ﬁ rst time, so maybe that explains why I still feel unhealthy and unﬁ t!
ENGLISH - Scarlette, Thursday, June 27, 2013 at 7:22am
hope my answer helped you! please reply!
ENGLISH - Scarlette, Thursday, June 27, 2013 at 7:23am
ENGLISH - Writeacher, Thursday, June 27, 2013 at 8:17am
Scarlette is somewhat correct and somewhat incorrect.
Can Anna tell the correct ones from the incorrect ones?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Could you check if the following instructions are correct? Thank you. ...
- Algebra 2 - Find any points of discontinuity for the rational function. 1. (x + ...
- English - I forgot to include the following sentences. Thank you. I wanted to ...
- English - Complete the sentences by putting the verb in brackets into the Past ...
- English - Can you please check these instructions, Writeacher. Thank you very ...
- English - Writeacher, I urgently need you to check these sentences. Thank you. I...
- MATH - An application of a rational function is T = (AB)/(A+B), which gives the...
- physics - A car travels in a straight line with an average velocity of 85 km/h ...
- English - I urgently need you to revise these sentences (instructions), please. ...
- pre cal - f(x) = two divided by quantity x squared minus two x minus three Graph...