Posted by Allison on Thursday, June 27, 2013 at 1:43am.
1. The Framers of the US Constitution supported political parties.
2. The US is predominantly a multiparty system.
3. The main focus of major parties is to nominate candidates and get them elected.
4. The purpose of the watchdog role is to keep an eye on the party that is out of power.
5. One of the functions of the major parties is to inform the public and encourage them to vote.
6. One could say that our first political parties in the US were the Federalists and Anti-Federalists.
7. Multiparty systems offer more choice, but they often lack long-term stability.
8. Two-party systems offer fewer choices, but they do have a lot of consistency.
9. One aspect of the US political system is that it is difficult for minor (3rd) parties to get on State ballots.
10. The American "ideological consensus" means that there are fewer differences between Republicans & Democrats than most people think.
- government - Ms. Sue, Thursday, June 27, 2013 at 11:28am
70% -- not bad.
You have 3 wrong answers.
- government - Allison, Thursday, June 27, 2013 at 12:03pm
Will you tell me which 3? & Do you check Economics work too? I have posted stuff on here that I do need help on & I don't think nobody had checked it.
- government - that guy, Saturday, December 13, 2014 at 12:21pm
4 of which are actually wrong according to 2014 school boards.
Answer this Question
Government - Political Parties have organizations at the a) state level. b) ...
Reading - can you help me thank you: 2.Detecting bias is one of the major keys ...
history - I am confused about this question. Is it true or False? The Era of ...
7th grade health true or false - 11. Disagreements are a normal part of life. (1...
Physical Ed - 11. Disagreements are a normal part of life. (1 point) True False ...
Chemistry: Answer check please! - 1. Reactions follow the law of conservation of...
health! - True or False. Washing your hands can help protect you from dangerous ...
U.S. GOVERNMENT - 1)Our federal bureaucracy takes care of the day-to-day ...
U.S. GOVERNMENT - 1)Independents are people who have strong party affiliation. A...
English - 1.) Anyone can publish information on the Internet without fact-...