Posted by Allison on Wednesday, June 26, 2013 at 3:03pm.
1. States must honor each other's laws and court decisions according to...
A) 1st Amendment
B) Privileges and Immunities Clause
C) Full Faith and Credit Clause
D) Revenue Sharing
2. The National Government can enter a State to restore order in cases of domestic unrest.
3. The powers given to the National Government by the US Constitution are...
A) delegated powers
B) police powers
C) reserved powers
D) division of powers
4. The National Government can form a new State out of an existing State without the permission of the existing State.
5. Iowa has to honor a marriage that was granted in Indiana.
6. The Constitution does not allow States to make treaties with one another, but it does allow two or more States the right to make 1. ________ 2. _________ with one another.
7. The Constitution specifically lists the 1. __________ powers.
8. ________________ 1. allows for one central government and several smaller regional ones.
9. Powers that are shared by both the National Government and the States are called...
A) reserved powers
B) enumerated powers
C) inherent powers
D) implied powers
E) concurrent powers
10. The Supreme Court carries out most of the country's procedures for persons becoming US citizens.
11. The National Government expects the money States receive from grants-in-aid programs to be used for certain items that it approves.
12. The part of the Constitution that guarantees interstate citizenship so one State will not discriminate against an out-of-state person is...
A) Revenue Sharing
B) Full Faith and Credit Clause
C) First Amendment
D) Privileges and Immunities Clause
13. Powers that are suggested by or inferred from the US Constitution are...
A) implied powers
B) inherent powers
C) enumerated powers
D) reserved powers
Answer this Question
Government - 1. States must honor each other's laws and court decisions ...
Texas Government - The Defense of Marriage Act a. is a federal law that bans ...
Texas Government - Please tell me which one of these is Federal , Confederal or ...
U.S. Constitution - Which statement best describes how states derive powers ...
civics - I couldn't not find the answer to this in my book. The county form of ...
government - to be president of the united states a person must have lived in ...
s.s (social studies) - IS THIS RIGHT ? There comes a time in history,when the ...
Government US - 2. Which of the following statements best describes the ...
world history - a report card on napoleon's accomplishment.mark him pass or fail...
american government - just to make sure my answers is A) national government the...