Posted by daniel on Wednesday, June 26, 2013 at 6:58am.
question which is greater - are they equal - or not enough info
the answer says its not enough info
but 18 is always bigger than 17
- math 4 grade - Lissana, Wednesday, June 26, 2013 at 8:19am
Is it all about temperature?
So if it is then... you can change Kelvin(K) into Celcius (C).
then, so 17K is colder than 18K.
C= 5/9 (F-32)
I hope it helped!
- math 4 grade - Writeacher, Wednesday, June 26, 2013 at 8:33am
Or does K stand for 1000?
IF so, which is larger?
- math 4 grade - farah, Wednesday, August 14, 2013 at 3:40pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math help - question says choose which is greater or are they equal or not ...
- 10th grade Science - Explain, physiologically, how you would decide to use ice ...
- Grade 12 Chemistry - How does the rate of corrosion of iron on the moon compare ...
- Allied Health - Of the following types of information, which one has the ...
- chemistry - what one is the Most Soluble compound 1) CuS, Ksp = 1.27 x10^-36 2) ...
- Social Studies (World History) - I need to find information particularly on ...
- social studies - info on patriots info on loyalist info on both
- Health - What are the short term effects of Cocaine: When someone consumes this ...
- Science - I have to research about Francisco Redi's Spontaneous Generation. I am...
- History - I found that Montesquieu and Locke both influenced Jefferson in ...