Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 at 9:02pm.
Personal consumption expenditures $245
Net foreign factor income 4
Transfer payments 12
Statistical discrepancy 8
Consumption of fixed capital (depreciation) 27
Social Security contributions 20
Proprietorsí income 33
Net Exports 11
Compensation of employees 223
Taxes on production and imports 18
Undistributed corporate profits 21
Personal taxes 26
Corporate income taxes 19
Corporate profits 56
Government purchases 72
Gross private domestic investment 60
Personal saving 20
Using the table above, calculate Gross Domestic Product using the expenditures approach.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- principles of macroeconomics - The following is a list of figures for a given ...
- Economics - Compensation of employees $194.2 US exports of goods and services 17...
- macroeconomics - 18. The following is a list of figures for a given year in ...
- Economics - (Value in billions of dollars) Consumption = 140 Business fixed and ...
- Macroeconomics - Which of the following aren't included in the measurement of ...
- Economics - This data given: GDP=$110; Income earned by citizens abroad=$5; ...
- Economics - consumption function, C=5+0.75*(Y-T). Y is,national income and T is ...
- statistics 2 - A Keynesian Consumption Function: In his famous 1936 book, A ...
- economics - Assume that the capital account is equal to zero. Net unilateral ...
- economics please help - this is a table with some questions and i don't know how...