1) Briefly repeat the content of your history dissertation in English.
I'd make this a command instead of a question.
2) What is the first part of the poem "The Waste Land" devoted to? What does the phrase unreal city allude to?
3) What kind of society is mirrored? Who is Mr Eugenides and what is he used to doing?
4) Who is Tiresias, and what does he see? Why do the present, past, and future seem to coexist in him?
I made major changes here.
5)How is the Eliotís Waste Land structured, and what makes it a modernist poem?
Comma needed in this compound sentence (question). I also don't think asking more than one question per item is a good idea. Students tend to skip over some questions when they are asked in groups like this.
6) What phase in Eliotís career does the Waste Land represent?
7) What does the dry landscape of the waste land stand for?
8) What does the film The life of Others focus on?
Film titles, like books, need to be in italics, not quotation marks.
9) How did Winston Churchill famously describe the situation between the Soviet and the American spheres of influence after the Second World War?
10) Why did the Berlin Wall become the iconic symbol of the Cold War?
I added a word. Do you see it?
What does the word Stasi stand for? Who founded it, and what was its main duty?
Same comments as for #5 above.
11) Through the telescreen, the Thought Police monitor the lives of their citizens.
Several corrections. Do you see them?
English - I urgently need to include the following details in a letter. Ms. Sue...
english - i need someone's help What do you need help with? Please put your ...
sose - URGENTLY NEED HELP WITH AN ESSAY ABOUT THE FARMING INDUSTRY! IS IT A ...
Science/English - I still need the help of a science teacher. I urgently need to...
NEED THIS URGENTLY SCIENCE. - Sra, i couldnt find an answer to: How do ...
English - Writeacher, I urgently need to rephrase (in modern English) Chaucer's ...
English - I urgently need to check sentence number 1. Thank you. 1) She seems ...
English - I urgently need you to check these two sentences!! Thank you. 1) Do ...
English - I urgently need you to check these sentences. Thank you. 1) As our ...
English - I urgently need you to help me,write five sentences about why you ...