1) Briefly repeat the content of your history dissertation in English.
I'd make this a command instead of a question.
2) What is the first part of the poem "The Waste Land" devoted to? What does the phrase unreal city allude to?
3) What kind of society is mirrored? Who is Mr Eugenides and what is he used to doing?
4) Who is Tiresias, and what does he see? Why do the present, past, and future seem to coexist in him?
I made major changes here.
5)How is the Eliotís Waste Land structured, and what makes it a modernist poem?
Comma needed in this compound sentence (question). I also don't think asking more than one question per item is a good idea. Students tend to skip over some questions when they are asked in groups like this.
6) What phase in Eliotís career does the Waste Land represent?
7) What does the dry landscape of the waste land stand for?
8) What does the film The life of Others focus on?
Film titles, like books, need to be in italics, not quotation marks.
9) How did Winston Churchill famously describe the situation between the Soviet and the American spheres of influence after the Second World War?
10) Why did the Berlin Wall become the iconic symbol of the Cold War?
I added a word. Do you see it?
What does the word Stasi stand for? Who founded it, and what was its main duty?
Same comments as for #5 above.
11) Through the telescreen, the Thought Police monitor the lives of their citizens.
Several corrections. Do you see them?
Answer this Question
English - Can you please help me express the first two questions? I also need ...
Foreign languages - Writeacher, thank you very much! Can you please check these ...
English - Can someone check if this question is grammatically correct? Thank you...
English - I have an urgent question. I'm going to Australia for my holiday. I ...
English - Can you please check if the following questions I need to prepare for ...
English - I urgently need you to check these sentences. Thank you very much. 1) ...
English - I think I should rephrase the first question. I urgently need you to ...
English - Hello. Will you please check the sentence for me? "The two sides have ...
English - I urgently need you to check these sentences. Whad do you think I ...
English - Can you please answer my last questions. I need them for tomorrow. ...