Posted by cici on Thursday, June 20, 2013 at 11:00pm.
Overtime, his work grew dark and moody. He began to paint angry scenes in thick, dark colors. Art historians have long debated the reasons for this shift in Goya's style
In the paragraph, the sentence about art historians implies that
a. art historians are argumentative
b. the theory stated is definitely true
c. the theory states is definitely false
d. there are other theories to explain Goya's change in style
e. not everyone believes there was a definite shift in Goya's style
IS THE ANSWER "D"?
- VOCAB - Writeacher, Thursday, June 20, 2013 at 11:21pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- History - What is the similarities and differences between Inuit art and that of...
- English - The sky grew dark with the approaching storm clouds. grew is verb , ...
- English - 1. This style fits him nicely. 2. This style fits in him nicely. 3. ...
- Art... Color - Hello, Does anyone know what colors( excluding black and gray) ...
- art - what art principle did goya use to paint charles iv and family?
- art - 1. This style of painting is about expressing the artist's feelings. (1 ...
- Art - "What is Goya's style of painting? Is he part of a larger art movement?"
- Art - The painting is The Family of Carlos lV. 1. What is Goya's style of ...
- Social Studies - Which of the following best describes the overall affect of the...
- Science - Why is dark matter and dark energy reffered to as dark?