Posted by cici on Thursday, June 20, 2013 at 1:13pm.
Select the item that best completes the comparison:
chain saw is to topple as
a. bull dozer is to befuddle
b. pickax is to irk
c. fungus is to blight
d. trowel is to scan
Is the answer A. ?
vocabulary - Ms. Sue, Thursday, June 20, 2013 at 1:18pm
Please check the definitions of these words. Then try again.
vocabulary - cici, Thursday, June 20, 2013 at 2:14pm
Chain saw is a mechanical saw and topple means to fall or knock over.
Is it "B"
since a pickax is a handheld heavy tool and irk means to irritate?
vocabulary - Ms. Sue, Thursday, June 20, 2013 at 4:42pm
A bulldozer may cause a tree or building to topple over.
A fungus may cause a plant to succumb to a blight.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - Word bank agenda amiable befuddle blight boisterous clarity compliant...
- Vocabulary - select the item that best completes the comparison: 1. inhabitant ...
- English - Word bank agenda amiable befuddle blight boisterous clarity compliant ...
- vocabulary help - When the realtor realized that there was a large dent in the ...
- social studies - imagine if you are an archeologic working on a archeological ...
- Check my answers - Question 1.Choose the answer that identifies the case of the...
- Vocabulary - I am stuck on the following from my vocabulary homework: 4. The elm...
- Vocabulary - What is the best comparison of incentive is to goad as a. ...
- Math - Word Bank agenda amiable befuddle blight boisterous clarity compliant ...
- vocabulary - Adapter is to transform as a. hammer is to puncture b. compacter is...