Posted by mysterychicken on Tuesday, June 18, 2013 at 3:21pm.
Can someone please double check my answers (My answers are in Capital)
1. If you produce a million products a day and you want to test ten of them to determine if they are up to standard, which ones will you choose?
a. The second ten
B. TEN RANDOM UNITS
c. The last ten
d. The first ten
2. What is the first step in solving any type of research problem?
A. COLLECTING DATA
b. Analyzing data
c. Plotting trend lines
d. Plotting graphs
3. What type of variable can inappropriately affect extrapolate data?
a. Independent variable
b. Lurking variable
c. Obvious variable
d. Dependent variable
(I'm not sure about this one
4. When taking a power function and transforming it into a linear function, you get y=ax^b and is equivalent to log y=(log a + b + x)
5. Exponential data follows the equation y = ab^x
6. One type of data set that is non-linear in nature is the exponential function
- Math - MathMate, Tuesday, June 18, 2013 at 6:27pm
All good to me.
For number 3, I am not sure if I understand the context of the question.
I interpret it to mean what variable can adversely affect the accuracy of extrapolated data, in which case I choose independent variable. If an independent variable is chosen out of the applicable range, then the result will be doubtful.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Can someone please double check my answers (My answers are in Capital) 1...
- Social Studies - Could someone check my answers?? 1. The Incan capital of Cuzco ...
- Science - In the UK, what is the recommended allowance for: 1) salt in a day 2) ...
- Math - Can someone please check my answers below for accurateness? The ...
- Math, Can someone check my answers? - Can someone please check my answers? Tell ...
- Math HELP - I have my answers at the bottom but please do these questions so I ...
- Math check my answers - I posted this before can someone please check my answers...
- Honors Chemistry (check answers) - On a worksheet we got, we have to balance out...
- math - I need help rounding 423,607,492 to the following place values. ten ...
- Asap can someone pplz check these answers - Please check my answers I have 2 do ...