Posted by kartikeya on Monday, June 17, 2013 at 11:33pm.
please factorise 100-9x^2
- math - shashank, Tuesday, June 18, 2013 at 3:46am
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Maths - How to do factorise ? What is Factorise ? Give me some examples ,please...
- math - factorise 1-16(1-y)^2 please help me
- Algebra - Hi, how would I factorise x^2-100?
- math - help please! Factorise (x+4)(3x^2-11x+6)
- Math - Please help Factorise fully 1. X^2-5x-14 2. Ab^2+3b 3. A^3-8a^2+15a
- math - factorise 1. 3a^2 - 2a - 8 2. 3x^2 + 31 + 10 3. 64y^2 - 49 please help ...
- math - help my daughter has a math problem and came to me for help, I am lost...
- factorising - how do you factorise? for example putting 2x² + x - 3 into ...
- math - factorise 7x^2 - 19x + 10 13x - 20 - 2x^2 28n - 10 + 6n^2 please can you ...
- math - Please suggest me a easy shortcut method to factorise cubic equations .