Posted by Sarah Lee on Saturday, June 15, 2013 at 12:03pm.
Round 164 to nearest hundreth.
How did they get 12.81?
- Rounding - Ms. Sue, Saturday, June 15, 2013 at 12:11pm
There must be something missing in your problem. Obviously 164 rounded to the nearest hundredth (or hundred) is not 12.81.
- Rounding - PsyDAG, Saturday, June 15, 2013 at 12:12pm
Unless there are typos, "164 to nearest hundredth"= 164.00.
Answer this Question
- rounding decimals - what is 3.65 rounded to the nearest hundreth?
- math - how many yards in 48 in. in decimal form rounding to the nearest hundreth
- Rounding Decimals - Use the digits 0,2,5 and 8. Write a decimal that will round ...
- rounding decimals - Rounding to the nearest hundredth. Would 0.551 round to 0.6?
- 3re grade math - i need help on this problem. 132,164,569 round to the nearest ...
- math - 0.02 round to the nearest hundreth
- math - rounding to the nearest tenth to 242.35 the answer would be: 242.40 we ...
- algebra - how do i round 2/15 to the nearest tenth, hundreth and thousanth?
- math - covert to a decimal and round to the nearest hundreth 8\11
- math - lula wants to round 76.24491 to the nearest hundreth. how do you do it?