Posted by Isis on Friday, June 14, 2013 at 9:45am.
An object is thrown directly up (positive direction) with a velocity (vo) of 20.0 m/s and do= 0. Determine how long it takes to get to the maximum height of 24.0 m.
Physics - Chan, Friday, June 14, 2013 at 9:59am
I don't get what d0 means. Explain properly
Physics - Isis, Friday, June 14, 2013 at 10:05am
Displacement with Constant Acceleration.This equation may be used to find the displacement of any object moving with constant acceleration. that's what it says
Physics - Elena, Friday, June 14, 2013 at 1:01pm
initial position d₀=0,
The maximum height at the motion with initial velocity v₀=20 m/s
H=v₀²/2g=20²/2•9.8 = 20.4 m (!!!)
v(fin)= v₀ -gt,
0= v₀ -gt =>
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- physics - An object is thrown straight up. At the same instant that the object ...
- Math - The acceleration of an object g = -9.8 m/s^2. From the top of a building ...
- College Algebra - A projectile is thrown upward with an initial velocity of 272 ...
- Physics - One object is thrown straight up at 54.9 m/s from the ground at the ...
- physics - A stone thrown vertically upwards from the top of a building takes 3s...
- physics - Consider a rock that is thrown off a bridge of height 27 m at an angle...
- Physics - An object is thrown directly up (positive direction) with a velocity (...
- physics - An object is being thrown upward at 50m How long does it take the ...
- physics - A blue ball is dropped from a height of 3.8 m above a classroom floor ...
- Science ( physics ) - A balloon is rising with a velocity of 4.9 m/sec releases ...