Posted by major on .
43. Student Council Election
From: Your Principal
Concerning: Rules of Election
1. Everyone running for office must prepare a 3-minute speech that will be recorded for presentation to the entire
school. You need to "Dress for Success" as you would for a job interview. Your speech should be polished and
2. You will need to report to the media room ready to present, promptly at 10:00 on Friday morning.
3. Your speech should highlight your background and why you would make a good officer for student council. It
should include which offices you have held previously, etc.
4. When you are finished being recorded, you need to go back to class immediately.
Which of the following students correctly follows the directions?
A. A student who quietly watches the other students finish their speeches after giving his own
B. A student who arrives at the media room at 10 a.m. ready to change into her presentation attire
C. A student who delivers a speech describing his previous experience as class treasurer
D. A student who brings her 3-minute campaign video to the media room to present to the school
44. Make yourself at home in the City of Lights. Rent one of our luxury properties in a Parisian neighborhood!
Weekly rates (in dollars):
Dec. 15 to Jan. 15 (Holiday)
Mar. 1 to Oct. 31
Nov. 1 to Feb. 28
Which of the following options is the least expensive for a week-long stay?
A. Studio apartment in late December
B. 1-bedroom apartment in early November
C. 2-bedroom apartment in early October
D. 2-bedroom apartment in late August
May cause DROWSINESS.
ALCOHOL may intensify
USE CARE when operating
a car or dangerous
This label appears on a bottle of medicine. Which of the following is the logical conclusion based on the information
A. This medication must not be taken when one is tired.
B. Alcohol will counteract the effects of this medication.
C. Caution should be used when running hazardous equipment.
D. This medication must be taken at night.