Posted by major on Thursday, June 13, 2013 at 3:04pm.
3 - t--
1 - -
J F M A M J J A s 0 N D
The graph above represents the amount of rainfall in a particular state by month. Which of the following is the total
rainfall for the first 3 months of the year?
A. 11/2 inches
B. 2 inches
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 5th Grade Math - Hector's bean plant grew 14 inches in 3 months. Which shows how...
- nutrition - Date of W.I.C Appointment Jonathan's Age Jonathan's Height Jonathan'...
- Math - The rainfall for three months was 4.6 inches, 3.5 inches, and 4.2 inches...
- science - Shown below are the data giving the length of life of lights in an ...
- Statistics - Shown below are the data giving the length of life of lights in an ...
- Math - Caroline saves $45 in 4 months. At this rate, how long will it take her ...
- math - If a plant grew 1 1/4 inches in one month. If the plant grows at the same...
- College Algebra - f(x)=3.1ã(x+19 1.Decribe the graph be obtained using ...
- math - A person takes out a monthly installment loan of $2000 with an annual ...
- Math - Sally painted a picture that has an area of 480 square inches. The length...