posted by rfvv on .
1. Let's do some role play with this dialogue. You should take the part of a restaurant owner or a clerk. You should take the part of a customer. Taking turns ordering the food on the menu. Let's go... OK. now change the role/roles. You should start the conversation taking the part of the restaurant owner.
(Would you check the passage? Do we have to use 'role' or 'roles'?)
2. Let's role play with the dialogue.
3. Let's do some role play based on the dialogue.
4. Do the role play with your partner.
5. Do a role play with your friend.
( Are the sentences all correct? Does any need corrections?)
OK. now change the roles.
All of your sentences are correct.