Posted by tony on Wednesday, June 12, 2013 at 2:02pm.
identify the quadrant in which 0 lies.
sin < 0 and sec > 0
- trig - bobpursley, Wednesday, June 12, 2013 at 3:27pm
sin negative, cosine positive?
sin is negative III, IV
cosine positive I, III
- trig - Tran, Friday, June 14, 2013 at 6:30pm
Sin < 0-----> quadrant 3 and 4
Sec > 0 ---- quadrant 1 and 4
sec = 1/cos
Answer is quadrant 4
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- trig - how do you work find sin (a-B)beta sign. sin a = 12/13,a lies in quadrant...
- trig - Identify the quadrant in which θ lies. sin > 0 and tan < 0
- Pre-calc/Trig - If cot(a)=3 and sin(b)= (15/17) where a being alpha lies in ...
- trig - write sec theta in terms of sin theta when theta lies in quadrant III
- trig - The terminal side of θ lies on a given line in the specified ...
- trig - find the 5 trig ratios when sin theta = -5/13 and lies in quadrant 3
- trig - Find cos(a=b). sin a = 3/5, a lies in Quadrant II, and cos b = 5/13, b ...
- trig - Find sin è/2 for sin è = - 3/5 and è lies in Quadrant IV
- trig - Find sin è/2 for sin è = 1/4 and è lies in Quadrant I.
- trig - Find sin è/2 for cos è = 1/4 and è lies in Quadrant I.