Posted by Jim Collum on Wednesday, June 12, 2013 at 6:04am.
1. If the sound system hadn't failed,last night's show would have been better
a. this is a correct sentence using the 1st conditional form
b. this is correct sentence using the 2nd conditional form
C. this is a correct sentence using the 3rd conditional form
2. They'll work on new songs tomorrow if they would have time
a. this is an incorrect sentence
b. this is a correct sentence using the 1st conditional form
c. this is a correct sentence using the 2nd conditional form
3. If the clubs's manager agrees, they'll play a few more original songs tomorrow
a. this is correct using the 1st conditional form
b. this is correct using the 2nd conditional form
c. this is correct using the 3rd conditional form
4. the duo could perform at weddinds in mike played the flute
a. this correct using 1st conditional
b. this is correct using the 2nd conditional
c. this correct using the 3rd conditional
- conditional sentence - Writeacher, Wednesday, June 12, 2013 at 9:31am
Please re-think these, using the information here:
#2 - the only correct one
- conditional sentence - Jim Collum, Wednesday, June 12, 2013 at 11:32am
- conditional sentence - Writeacher, Wednesday, June 12, 2013 at 3:10pm
3 and 4 are now correct.
1 still is not.
- conditional sentence - Tim, Tuesday, November 19, 2013 at 11:35am
1 is "c"
The third conditional or past unreal conditional describes a condition that can not be met because the opportunity is past.
When did the system fail? It failed in the past, last night.
Answer this Question
Grammar Advisor - I just cannot figure out if these answers are correct or not. ...
conditional sentence - 1. If the sound system hadn't failed, last night's show ...
Spanish III - How would you change this sentence into a sentence using the ...
Phil103 Informal Logic - . If P is false, and Q is false, the truth-value of "P...
geometry conditional form - I have a lot of cavities if I like candy a. Write ...
english - How do you diagram this sentence, with a sentence tree? He loved the ...
english - grammar - hello! I have some problems with mixed conditional.I ...
Reading Comp. - The modern hearing aid is, essentially, a miniature public-...
Informal Logic - A conditional sentence with a false antecedent is always true ...
phi103 - 1. A conditional sentence with a false antecedent is always (Points : ...