Posted by Jim Collum on Wednesday, June 12, 2013 at 3:46am.
Preposittions can give information about
Answer all three are "true"
1.which sentence contains a compound preposititon
a. Mark and David enjoyed the evening with Mary and Gwen.
b. Mary will drive me home regardless of the weather
c. We can travel by car or bus on the highway
2.which of the following sentences does not include a phrasal verb?
a. Harry will bring the beer to the party
b. John was brought up by his grandmother
c. Good teachers bring out the best from their students
d. Please don't bring up your controversial opinions at the meeting
- prepositions - Writeacher, Wednesday, June 12, 2013 at 9:20am
You'll need to supply some examples for all three in the (un-numbered) first question for us to be able to tell what you're thinking of.
#1 - correct
#2 - correct
- prepositions - Jim Collum, Wednesday, June 12, 2013 at 12:17pm
3. prepositions can give information about
d. all of the above
- prepositions - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, June 12, 2013 at 2:31pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English-Grammar - Although he was born in Scotland, he became a hero of the ...
- English Help!!! Correcting Grammer - Choose the word in the following sentences...
- Grammar and Composition - 1. Christina and Christopher worked together and ...
- Grammar - Hi there, I am stuck on some Grammar questions, and need some help. 1...
- chemistry - Which of the following statements is (are) true about a compound ...
- question - Which sentence has a preposition-related error? 1.There was a fight ...
- english - In the sentence Rosie sang in the play about the Statue of Liberty. ...
- Grammar and Composition - please check these: 1. Traveling down the road of life...
- Languge...Grammar - Is "Although They" in the following sentence a Prepositional...
- English - 2. Which of the following sentences contains a verb in the future ...