Posted by mysterychicken on Sunday, June 9, 2013 at 1:45pm.
Can someone check my answers and help me
1. A vector in standard position has its initial points at (0,0)
2. The general formula for finding the probability of two events A and B that are not mutually exclusive and overlap is given by: P(A or B) = P(A) + P(B) + P(A and B)
3. The formula for the arrangement of r of n objects is given by: n!/(n-r)!
4. In buying a car, a customer has a choice of 3 bumper types, 4 stereo systems, 8 interior colors, 2 engines, 4 carpets, and 6 seat covers. How many different combinations of these 6 options are available?
Is it 4608?
5. The following statement is true by mathematical induction: n! > or equal to 2^n for all natural numbers n
- Math - Steve, Sunday, June 9, 2013 at 5:35pm
2. dependent or independent?
independent is P(A) + P(B) - P(A&B)
3. True - check your text
but it is true for n>3
- Math - mysterychicken, Sunday, June 9, 2013 at 5:58pm
So if it is true for n>3, would the answer be true?
- Math - Steve, Thursday, June 13, 2013 at 5:31am
NO! All natural numbers means n>0
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math: Vectors - Collinear - Can you please check whether my answers are correct...
- Finding a Formula, help please ! - Does anyone know the formula to find any ...
- Vectors - Verify using a specific example that (Vector a + Vector b) × (Vector a...
- Calculus - Dot Product - consider a rhombus ABCD a) find the resultant of vector...
- Calc III - Find the position vector of a particle that has the given ...
- calculus - State whether or not the following statements are true. Justify your ...
- Physics - The velocity vefot of a ball is v(t)=-3x+4y at any time. Its initial ...
- Applied Maths - Given that position vector a=4i+2j, position vector b=13i+5j are...
- Algebre=Please check - Could someone check my answers for these two questions, ...
- plz help trig!!!!! - A boat sails 20 km in a direction of N75°E. Draw the 20 km...