Posted by Ennocent on Sunday, June 9, 2013 at 9:33am.
five factors that contribute to HIV and AIDS
- Life Orentation - Lisa , Sunday, June 9, 2013 at 10:59am
1)Poverty-limited health care.
2)Discrimination, stigma, and homophobia-discourages individuals from seeking medical testing, prevention, and transmitted sources.
3)Individuals living with HIV can increase risk infection to their sexual partners.
4)Higher rates of undiagnosed HIV/Aids can increase the risk of transmission.
5)Higher rates of incarceration among men decreases the number of availability of women partners.
6)Language barriers and concerning about immigration status.
Find more information on the government websites.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Life orientation - Factors that contribute to HIV&AIDs and discuss how HIV&AIDS ...
- Life orentation - Describe the life style disease/behaviour and explain 5(or ...
- life orientation - 5 factors that contribute to hiv aids
- Life Orientation - Factors that contribute to HIV & AIDS
- life orientation - descibe 10 factors that contribute to the hiv & aids.
- Life orientation - Describe the life/behaviour and explain 5 factors that ...
- Life orintation - Explain 5 factors that contribute to the disease HIV AIDS
- Life orientation - Behaviour and 5 factors that contribute to the disease of hiv...
- Life orantation - Describe the life style disease/behavhour and explain factors ...
- Grade 12 life orientation - Hiv/Aids describe the life style disease/behaviour ...