Posted by Hello on Saturday, June 8, 2013 at 10:49pm.
In which quadrant is the terminal side of angle A?
A = -5π/6
a. Quadrant III
b. Quadrant I
c. Quadrant II
d. Quadrant IV
- Math Trig Find Quadrant I II III IV - Reiny, Saturday, June 8, 2013 at 11:18pm
Think of degrees if radians give you trouble
π radians = 180°
so (-5/6)π radians = -(5/6)(180)° = -150°
so going clockwise 150° would put you into quadrant III
- Math Trig Find Quadrant I II III IV - Fred, Wednesday, August 19, 2015 at 5:33am
Hello, i cant find out the values of x1,x2 can u help me please?
sinx=-1 <0 (III;IV)
- Math Trig Find Quadrant I II III IV - Ellen, Sunday, October 11, 2015 at 10:59am
We are going to look for the values of x.
sin is < 0 meaning, the values are either in quadrant III/ IV.
First, identify the rad equivalent where sin equates to -1.
And that would be 270 degrees or 3pi/2 located at the 3rd quadrant.
3rd quadrant (check!)
4th quadrant (?)
The range for the 3rd quadrant is 180-270 degrees, and the range of for 4th quadrant is from 270-360 degrees.
if you have a limit such as the values are only within [0, 2pi] then you only need 3pi/2 since its within the 3rd and 4th quadrant.
x1= 3pi/2. x2= 3pi/2.
- Math Trig Find Quadrant I II III IV - daisha, Tuesday, December 15, 2015 at 2:17pm
In which quadrant does the terminal side of a 240° angle in standard position lie?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - In which quadrant does the terminal side of the angle with measure -245 ...
- math - For the system of linear equations below, use graphing to determine in ...
- Math - The given angle is in standard position. Determine the quadrant in which ...
- Linear Functions - If m < 0 and b > 0, the graph of y = mx + b does not ...
- math - In which quadrant does the angle Θ lie given that Cos Θ > 0...
- Trig - The angle 2x lies in the fourth quadrant such that cos2x=8/17. 1.Which ...
- pre calculus. - x is a first quadrant angle. In what quadrant(s) does the ...
- Trig - Find Theta in the degree measure for the indicated quadrant. Show the ...
- pre calc - Find the exact value of sin(x-y) if sinx=-3/5 in Quadrant III and ...
- Algebra 2 - Can someone help me figure these out? I think if someone can explain...